We are aware that some of you are feeling anxious about the Coronavirus and we want to assure you we are keeping up to date with Government and Public Health guidance on managing the risk.
We will be introducing the following hygiene practises for both skaters and coaches as advised by Public Health England. Please support us to provide a safe environment for our Skaters and Coaches by following these practices:
- Please ensure that skaters wash their hands thoroughly both before and after training
- On entering/ exiting the academy we ask all visitors and Skaters to use the hand sanitiser provided
- We will monitor the health of skaters when in our care and will react quickly in the event of any rise in temperature or changes in behaviour
- We will encourage Skaters to wash hands frequently with soap after toilet visits, or when hands are contaminated after coughing or sneezing.
- Please send skaters with tissues to practice and ensure that used tissues are binned after use.
- Anyone that has travelled to affected areas are not to attend training until they have completed a 14-day period in the UK after travel.
- We ask the Skaters do not share food/ drinks with others.
- Skaters should not attend training if they or close family members feel unwell or have any of the symptoms of Coronavirus, please contact 111 for advice.
- We will be talking about good hygiene practices to our Skaters and will actively encourage them to follow those practices
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our skaters and appreciate your support, if you have any suggestions on how we can further improve or if you have any concerns, please do contact us